So now you are ready to become an entrepreneur and it’s time to decide what kind of business model will best suit your goals and budget. Your research can run the gamut from service business ideas to franchise business opportunities. It can be overwhelming. We are here to help.
What is a Franchise Business?
In your research, I am sure you have come across 100’s of franchise businesses for sale? It appears to be an ideal solution but you need to keep a few things in mind.
When you buy into a franchise, you are buying the right to sell products developed by the parent company. You are also buying into brand equity, systems of marketing, support, and strict business processes.
While franchises seem a simple solution for those looking to go into business for themselves, there are a few key points to consider.
- Franchises are typically expensive. For example, a McDonalds requires a minimum of $750,000 to be considered for a franchise.
- Besides the initial franchise fees, owners have to pay ongoing royalties and advertiser fees.
- Franchises are not independent and are required to operate according to the parent companies procedures and restrictions.
As a franchisee, whether it’s McDonalds or an auto body repair franchise, you are your own boss, to a degree. You are still required to adhere to a strict business protocol. There is very little room to put your own stamp on the products and delivery methods.
What is an Affiliate Business?
Many equate the affiliate business model to selling a product or service for someone else where the seller earns a percentage from the sell. Our affiliate business model is different.
We developed our affiliate program so that the owner has true “ownership” of their business while providing a proven method of training, quality products, marketing support, and lead generation.
- A key perk to this mobile business is the money you earn is yours to keep. There is no ongoing franchise, licensing or royalty fee.
- We offer scalability and extensive training for your area of auto body repair interest, whether you just want to focus on the exterior or do both interior and exterior repairs.
- As part of your affiliate status, we provide collateral marketing material like cards and brochures, and of course the Paint Bull “wrap” around you work trailer.
The Choice is Yours
In the end you have to ask yourself what you are willing to invest and if you would prefer more flexibility in your business operations.
As a Paint Bull affiliate you have flexibility to name your business, and decide among the best auto body repair services we train in. And remember, the money you make is yours to keep and that is true ownership.
Auto Body Repair Turnkey Business
Call us today at 800.800.5725 and let us review your goals and how we can help you achieve those goals.